jobs in Darwin NT
Department of the Chief Minister
- Hold a current unrestricted driver’s licence.
- Defensive driving qualifications or experience.
- The successful applicant may be required to undergo a criminal…
- At GHD, we only accept applications submitted online via the "apply" button and we will connect with you once we have reviewed your Resume and Cover Letter.
- We are looking for experienced furniture Drivers / Removalists and Offsiders and casual packers to work through from November until early February.
- Qualified with a Certificate III in Community Care or Aged Care.
- Provide services to the client in their home, as outlined in the Care Plan and regularly review…
- Flexibility across retail trading hours including weekends, public holidays and late night trades.
- Have a passion for retail.
- To be successful you must:
- If you are excited about developing your career in retail, take a step in the right direction towards a career with Betts Group!
- Then we want to hear from you!
- Are you ready to join our team at our Peter Alexander store, Darwin as a casual Sales Assistant?
- Generous staff discounts just in time for Christmas!
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in the Australian private sector;
- If the answers are YES to the above then we would like to hear from you!
- An extensive Staff Benefits Program that incorporates a wide range of discounts.
- The opportunity to work for a company that gives back to the community through…
- As an Assistant Store Manager your positive attitude and a desire to go above and beyond will see you thrive in our fast paced retail environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.