jobs in Davoren Park SA
You refined by:
Regency Park SA (undo)
- Appointment to this position will be subject to a satisfactory Working With Children Related Employment Screening Clearance (CRESC) or Working With Children…
- Novita is a child safe organisation and requires the successful applicant to complete pre-employment checks including a Working with Children Check and DSCI…
- 2-3 years relevant experience dealing with suppliers via phone and email.
- Responsible for full function Accounts Payable processes and to provide administration…
- This position will lead the community fundraising strategies and Auxiliary groups which contribute to the promotion of Novita’s services and enhance the…
- Hold a valid forklift licence.
- Available for 10 am starts and finish as late as 6pm, 7 days per week.
- Do you like a physically challenging role?
- Grocery deliveries to the retail stores throughout Adelaide.
- Ability to pass a police check and medical, including drug & alcohol screening.
- Registration, or willing to apply for registration, with the NDIS Quality and Safeguards Commission as a Behaviour Support Practitioner.
Lencrow Pty Ltd
Regency Park SA
- Mechanical Trade Certificate (Forklift Mechanic/Diesel Mechanic/Automotive Electrician/Heavy or Light Vehicle Mechanic).
- Forklift licence is required and recent experience.
- FMCG experience preferred but not a necessity.
- Reach truck operator preferred but not a necessity.
- Certificate IV in OHS highly regarded.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience constructing and/or commissioning sites in the Telco area.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.