Sort by: relevance -
You refined by:
Wacol QLD (undo)
- Due to the volume of applications received, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- We are a leader in fresh produce.
- Cover shifts across a 24/7 factory.
- Due to quarantine restrictions, we cannot accept applications from the following:
- Applications close Friday 15 June 2018.
- Operation of plant and equipment.
- You’ll enjoy a range of other benefits including competitive pay, product discounts and working in a high performing friendly team.
Group Trucks Operations
$80,000 a year
- Employee benefits and discounts from a large selection of Retailers.
- Qualifications, skills and experience required:
- Career development with Global prospects.
- A current Queensland driver’s license, or equivalent, First Aid certificate and Forklift ticket will be required.
- Safety of staff and equipment.
- Plan and coordinate materials in support of Customer Sales, Rebuilds, Repair & Return (R&R), Component Exchange Program (CEP) and Rebuild of Original Equipment …
- Exclusive staff discounts on Medibank Health Cover and a wide range of other products and services.
- Formal qualifications in commercial building design.
- Big fun camps, discounted rates & 2 weeks purchased leave to name a few.
- To have belief, be enthusiastic and have an energy and pride in everything we do …
- Tracking all relevant national food safety and quality KPIs to drive appropriate corrective actions for continuous improvement.
- The duties of this role include:
- You will be responsible for machine diagnostics and repairs, as well as testing and adjusting of machine operation and monitoring systems utilising relevant…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.