jobs in Empire Bay NSW
You refined by:
- Tertiary qualifications in biological science, health sciences, bioengineering or similar clinical or medical device related area, with a significant element of…
- Provide the sales team with leadership and technical support and current market/product information.
- Aid in the execution of the annual marketing plan.
- These kits can include hundreds of different pieces of equipment and they are individually assembled and inspected by our kit room team.
- Provide effective, proficient, and timely service and repairs to all customers in direct support of the sales team to ensure optimal customer satisfaction.
- To dispatch medical kits within required time frames, so our customers can focus on their patients knowing all the equipment they need is at their fingertips.
- Partner with designers in the Custom Implant Service Centre to review, coordinate and process incoming medical imaging scans and requests.
- Minimum of 1 year experience in sales or marketing.
- Provide the sales team with leadership and technical support - including product training and current market…
- Conducts root cause analysis and corrective action planning to understand sales forecast accuracy and bias performance to support the feedback to Sales and…
- Identify customer trends and develop appropriate sales strategies and business plans.
- Regional Sales Manager opportunity in our Trauma team in Sydney.
- Take ownership of your work and genuinely care about doing a great job.
- We have a unique and refreshing approach to recruitment here at Stryker.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.