jobs in Emu Plains NSW
You refined by:
Page Personnel (undo)
$45,000 - $50,000 a year
- Credit control / debt collection from customers.
- Our client is an ASX listed organisation that specialises in the Supply Chain and Logistics industry.
- A minimum of 4 years' end-to-end payroll processing experience.
- The main duties of the role include, but are not limited to:
- My client is excited to offer:
- Retail Ready Operations Australia (RROA), is the first Coles' owned retail ready meat facility.
- Hold a current LF Forklift Licence.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- They will have a minimum of 2 years' experience in an accounts role.
- The successful candidate will have excellent time management skills, be well presented, and…
- You will have experience in retail ideally in the sporting/fashion brand/industry.
- Minimum 2 years experience working as a forklift driver in a warehouse…
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- General reception and admin duties.
- Willingness to learn and engage in new activities.
- Work for a well-established company.
$27 - $33 an hour
- Your duties and responsibilities may include:
- Degree in Finance, Accounting or relevant field - Desirable.
- Solid data entry skills with an ability to identify…
- Key requirements you will be responsible for:
- Ability to collect outstanding debts via email and calls.
- Our client is an established Logistics and Transport…
- Has proven experience in customer service or internal sales.
- Our client is looking for someone who can assists in the maintenance of the customer enquiries and…
- Exposure or previous work in a high volume environment with either inbound or outbound phone calls, background in retail or hospitality may be considered.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.