jobs in Erina NSW
You refined by:
- Assist in the efficient and profitable promotion of billing capabilities throughout the organisation and support sales pre and post activities to set up or…
- You will be responsible for arranging meetings for the field sales team to develop new business and retain current business.
- Have a Can - Do attitude.
- You have worked in the Digital print industry and more specifically in the CIP/Production print space in a service related position.
- Tertiary qualifications in Supply Chain or related fields is well regarded.
- Possess a continuous improvement mindset and the ability to make strong decisions…
- The role will be responsible for managing the design, governance, reporting and administration and review of all sales incentive plans to ensure the schemes are…
- Minimum 2 years hands-on hardware/software help-desk/troubleshooting support experience.
- Onsite technical escalation for remote level 1 and 2 service desk via…
- Manages enquiries report to log and audit customer issues / complaints related to freight, high service levels to all customers by addressing freight queries,…
- Tertiary qualifications in Business, Economics, Finance or other related topics.
- Reporting to the Sales & Marketing Operations Manager this role would act as…
- Demonstrated experience in at least one of Y-Soft, PaperCut, Equitrac or related Print Management solutions.
- Participate in our RedE recognition program.
- Drive Ownership around innovation and inter-portfolio collaboration and development to keep it current with customer needs.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.