jobs in Erskineville NSW
- Navigate the systems, databases and applications and communicate processes to customers.
- Provide genuine customer care through in-depth conversations to prevent…
- Handling and responding all retail banking products (warm calls only - no cold calling).
- This is your opportunity to join one of the world's largest banking…
- Great rewards and incentives; regular awards & recognition programs, an extensive employee benefits program.
- You will be recruiting for some of our largest and…
- Work in a team that is supportive and successful which you will be proud to be a part of if this sounds like a position that you would be interested in and YOU…
- Referring customers to relevant organisations and/or agencies for out of scope transactions.
- Objection handling and effectively answering enquiries.
- Monday-Friday with no weekends.
- Maintain POD, reports and filing records of information on an ongoing basis.
- Own reliable vehicle and valid drivers license.
- This personal retail banking position is within the high performing and successful outbound sales and customer service team.
- Identify, prevent and detect scams and fraud related activities related to banking products and offerings, such as Credit Cards and Online Banking.
- They aim to transform their customer's experience by putting their existing customers, dealer partners and stakeholder at the heart of everything they do.
- Alongside your relevant experience, your exceptional eye for detail and proactive work ethic will see you succeed in this role.
- Here’s your next opportunity!
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.