jobs in Erskineville NSW
You refined by:
Account Executive (undo)
The Creative Mill
- If you’re an organised, proactive self-starter with min. 2 years experience, we’d love to hear from you!
- You love it when a plan comes together!
- You are extremely media savvy and have a genuine interest in news and current affairs with the ability to identify what issues are important to our clients.
- Owning sales strategy within assigned territory or industry vertical.
- Owning Sales cycle, pipeline building and forecasting.
- Meeting budgeted targets and KPI’s.
- Work closely with other team members (external and internal) to achieve and maximise the national sales targets for the Key customers.
- In this role you will partner closely with a portfolio of clients as well as prospective customers as a trusted advisor to deeply understand their unique…
- Typically at least 1-2 years’ experience in communications, preferably in an agency setting or within applicable industry.
- Key Attributes of the Candidate:
- You are one of the top 10% of the salespeople in your current company/division.
- We empower entire organizations to work together across social, marketing,…
- We are looking to strengthen our Field Sales function by hiring an experienced Sales professional to sell JMP software products to current and prospective…
- Monitoring and follow up on all current deals.
- We need an energetic and entrepreneurial salesperson to help us strengthen relationships with investment banks…
- You’ll need to have at least 2 years experience in a similar role, be self-motivated and able to work on your own and without supervision.
Be the first to see new jobs in Erskineville NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.