jobs in Fairfield QLD
You refined by:
Payroll Officer (undo)
- As Payroll Officer you will oversee the administration of our fortnightly employee payroll, ensuring compliance to all relevant statutory legislative…
$30 an hour
- Attending to payroll related queries.
- We are seeking a candidate with strong payroll experience who is capable and can work in a fast-paced environment…
$35 an hour
- In this dynamic role you will support the Payroll department in a variety of clerical duties.
- Your extraordinary time management skills will be one of your best…
$40 - $50 an hour
- You must have a minimum of five years payroll experience and exposure to the Chris21 program.
- To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in…
$65,000 a year
- Working as part of a payroll team, your key duties include:
- Immediate Start | 12 Month Contract | Maternity Leave Cover.
- $65,000 per annum + superannuation.
u&u Recruitment Partners
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
$30 - $36 an hour
- Our client is seeking a confident payroll officer to join the payroll team on a contract basis, for around 2 – 3 months.
- 2 -3 month contract opportunity;
- Part time 3 days per week.
- Stellar are seeking an experienced Payroll Officer with good tenure to work with one of the largest companies in Australia.
- Our client is looking for a Payroll Officer to join their team.
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently.
- 3 + years Payroll experience.
- Outsourced payroll for 500+ employees.
- Responding to and resolving payroll queries.
- This company is doing big things in the HR space and are looking for an…
- Your duties will be as follows:
- Payroll Officer - 3 Month Contract - Logan central.
- Due to movement within the team, they are on the lookout for a Payroll…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.