jobs in Flinders Lane VIC
You refined by:
Executive Assistant (undo)
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- As a member of this dynamic team, you will also assist the Commission with a range of administrative tasks to support day to day operations and community…
$77,999 - $84,155 a year
- Some of the duties will include extensive diary management, travel arrangements, collating data/reports, monitoring calls/emails/mail as well as preparing…
- Tertiary secretarial, administrative or management qualifications highly regarded with demonstrated experience at senior assistant level in a similar or related…
- We are now searching for a dynamic individual to fulfil our key position of Executive Assistant (EA) to the Affinity Managing Director (MD), providing first…
- The successful candidate will bring very strong interpersonal and people management skills with the ability to communicate effectively with both internal and…
- 2 - 4 years of related experience.
- Projects may include equipment management, training new hires on policies and procedures, project coordination and logistics,…
- We see people’s current and future needs through a lens of innovation, and our holistic view, specialized expertise, and deep analytical rigor underpin each and…
- Supporting the Director and team with travel bookings, processing expenses and related systems administration;
- This is a local, permanent role.
- We seek to deliver lasting and measurable impact for our clients with a view to delivering broader community benefit.
- Insight | Influence | Impact.
$50 - $51 an hour
- For the successful candidate you will be provided a work mobile, laptop and an expense account.
- Have you supported at c-suite level?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.