$30 - $35 an hour
- Strong organisational and planning skills to be able to understand requirements of building loads and product knowledge to forecast for future and current…
- We would like to hear from candidates with experience including:
- Interviews taking place this week.
- Looking for strong Customer Service Specialists to work in…
- Tertiary qualifications in building surveying is mandatory with management, engineering, or a related discipline highly advantageous.
$28.37 an hour
- Working on behalf of a leader in the financial services industry, you will be responsible for answering inbound calls as part of their commitment to their…
- Discuss with existing clients the status of past and current loans e.g. settlement dates, future.
- Settlement figures and current loan balances.
- We are seeking expressions of interest from skilled Administrators and Customer Service Officers for possible up and coming short and long-term temporary…
- Answer incoming telephone calls from external customers, field service agents and other areas of the business to log repairs, breakdowns, or answer queries…
- Liaise with customers regarding late/urgent requests.
- In Australia, Adecco has over 50 years industry experience making us the most qualified provider and…
- Be able to pass a pre-employment medical (including drug and alcohol screening) AND police check.
- Drivers licence and own reliable transport.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an Australian Government security clearance to the minimum of Negative Vetting Level 1.
- Edit and format transcripts as required;
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.