jobs in Greenmount WA
You refined by:
Michael Page (undo)
- Full time opportunity based in Perth.
- Our client is a high producing steel manufacturer with multiple capabilities in many industries.
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- Administrative and basic accounting/finance duties.
- Liaise with sales reps, suppliers and other stakeholders.
- Permanent Purchasing role in Henderson.
- Initial 6 month contract with extension.
- A long standing and successful global mining organisation.
- The role will be responsible for supporting the MineStar…
- Energetic and supportive company culture.
- Our client is a major contender in the Perth sports space, they are looking for an energetic Events Officer with a…
$65,000 - $75,000 a year
- Undertake reporting on current position of assets.
- The key responsibilities of this role include:
- Our client is a destination employer with a large scope to…
$170,000 - $220,000 a year
- Relevant professional certification and tertiary qualifications.
- The key responsibilities of this role includes:
- Our client is an ASX listed company.
$45 - $55 an hour
- A relevant degree or qualification in motion designs and/or video post production.
- Ability to be flexible with working hours as required (may range from 2 - 4…
$50 - $60 an hour
- Graphic design or communication qualifications an advantage, but not required.
- Understanding of key project management and change management principles,…
- The successful candidate will hold a degree in Accounting or a similar discipline and have 2-4 years' work experience.
- Performing extensive research on market.
$55 - $60 an hour
- Develop and implement communications plans and strategies.
- Lead Internal Communications Activities on behalf of the business.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.