jobs in Greenmount WA
You refined by:
Payroll Officer (undo)
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience within a large and complex payroll function.
- Operating in NSW, ACT and WA, we supply equipment solutions to thousands of…
Perth Central Business District WA
- Have a thorough understanding of current pay awards and overtime/shift allowances;
- O health and wellbeing program with company-funded salary continuance…
- Weekly payroll - data entry of timesheets.
- Programmed Skilled Workforce is a national provider of managed labour, labour hire and staffing solutions.
$35 - $45 an hour
- Process any special payments, backpays, allowances, or higher duties.
- Process superannuation and complete other tax and compliance duties.
$35 an hour
- A minimum of 3 years of experience in end to end payroll.
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager, your main duties will include but are not limited to;
- Discounted health insurance and gym membership.
- Stand-alone Payroll Officer - Eastern Suburbs - Permanent Opportunity - Chris21 Experience Required.
$40 - $45 an hour
- Translate current payroll-related legislation into business and functional speak.
- Strong knowledge of Contract Law and administration.
- What’s in it for you:
$65,000 - $72,500 a year
- This is an opportunity to work for an well known organisation who are looking for a Payroll Officer to assist with processing a weekly and monthly payroll.
- Strong customer service focus and prior experience providing guidance and advice to employee's regarding payroll/hr related issues.
$63,000 - $82,000 a year
- Reporting to the Finance Manager the duties of the Payroll Officer will include the following;
- Dynamic and fast paced team environment.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.