jobs in Hawker ACT
- Availability - It would be appreciated if applicants to the Register keep their availability current.
- Provide a current resume, setting out recent work history…
$64,230 - $69,125 a year
- Seven community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- Overview of the work area and position:
$56,689 - $62,598 a year
- The Renal Service provides comprehensive clinical care, including dialysis and post-transplant care for patients with kidney diseases using a multidisciplinary…
$48,463 - $53,444 a year
- Six community health centres: providing a range of general and specialist health services to people of all ages.
- Salary: $48,463 - $53,444 plus superannuation.
$72,560 a year
- Service delivery for both services is underpinned by evidence based mental health care, the principles of Recovery and the provision of collaborative care…
$67,957 a year
- Eligibility/Other Requirements: Possession of a current driver’s licence and the ability to obtain and hold a Transport Canberra yard licence.
$68,960 a year
- A copy of your current Working with Vulnerable People registration or a copy of the receipt for your Working with Vulnerable People application.
$69,125 - $78,687 a year
- Please submit a written response of no more than two pages, contact details for at least two referees and a current curriculum vitae.
$71,309 - $77,212 a year
- How to Apply: Applicants are required to address the Selection Criteria and provide a current curriculum vitae.
- Salary: $71,309 - $77,212 plus superannuation.
$54,617 - $58,781 a year
- Eligibility/Other Requirements: Mandatory: Prior to commencing this role, a current registration issued under the Working with Vulnerable People (Background…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.