jobs in Hawker ACT
- Willingness to work alongside peers and store leaders, learning and sharing best practice, while serving customers and providing resolutions to issues.
Australian Government Therapeutic Goods Administra...
- This involves liaison with the sponsor/supplier of the therapeutic good and the relevant regulatory area/s within the TGA.
- Roll'd is going through a rapid growth phase, with new stores opening often, we are looking for experienced and energetic team members to join our dynamic…
- As part of our crew, you'll have a minimum of 2 year's work experience, excellent computer skills and enjoy providing exceptional customer service.
- This position will support a range of data-driven analysis and policy development projects on aged care in the home.
- Drafting and reviewing relevant technical documentation and communication.
- Identifying, raising and remediating data and system issues where appropriate.
- Opportunity to develop and progress up the retail food chain.
- Are you a skilled manager who is ready to THRIVE with a leading retailer?
- What’s in it for you:
- Certificate II or III in Hospitality- Multiple positions available.
- This is a fantastic opportunity to experience all types of hospitality: Front of house, food…
- This position will lead a range of data-driven analysis and policy development projects on aged care in the home.
- $102,512 to $116,916.
- The right person will bring with them human-centred design and service design experience to navigate the complexities of the health ecosystem through a variety…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.