jobs in Hawker ACT
- A current curriculum vitae (CV) which includes the names and contact details of at least three referees (preferably including a current or previous supervisor).
- The University offers a flexible and understanding work environment with family-friendly policies as well as giving you access to our on-site gym, medical…
- Your role as a executive assistant will be to support a senior member of staff and the wider office.
- 1 + Years recent experience working within the legal…
Ignite Specialist Recruitment Services
$40 - $50 an hour
- Manage all communication, answering all incoming phone calls, monitoring emails and actioning as appropriate.
- Your duties will include, but are not limited to:
- Our Federal Government client is seeking to engage an Executive Assistant on a contract for 3 Months with potential Extension.
- Booking of travel as required.
- Your typical day will involve duties such as manage his diary and calendar, and you will have the confidence and logic to change his meetings as necessary so…
- General knowledge and understanding of current (related) policy areas and processes, and knowledge of standard documentation and archiving techniques.
$85,000 a year
- In this role you will be providing EA support to the CEO and your duties will include:
- We want to speak to you if you have experience working in a dynamic team…
- Manage the SES leader’s work schedule and all aspects associated with it, including telephone calls, electronic diary appointments and organisation of meetings…
We have removed 7 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.