jobs in Hawthorn West VIC
- Your duties will include but are not limited to:
- Completing any ad-hoc duties as required.
- As the receptionist, you will be operating the front desk of the…
$32.60 an hour
- This recognised state government body services the Victorian public by promoting the community support to promote the sense of safety and care.
- Act as the first point of contact for customers, including answering the phones and managing email correspondence and face to face enquiries;
$42.75 an hour
- Monitor all processes in accordance to compliance and and give effective feedback to relevant teams about improvement methods that can be implemented.
$28 an hour
- Reception assistance including answering calls, making appointments, giving out clinician availabilities and greeting clients on arrival.
$42.78 an hour
- Support the fleet team with administration tasks relevant to procurement processes and returns in line with policies and regulatory standards in place.
- Answering calls from personal or corporate and business customers about a range of enquiries from simple to more complex.
- Full time hours: 10am-6pm.
- Dealing with NAB business customers and internal bankers calling on behalf of their customers.
- Handling the inbound line for queries related to NAB Connect.
- In this role you will be responsible for assisting with daily administrative duties.
- Completing general administrative duties as necessary.
- Initially managing inbound calls from existing customers, your goal is to provide exceptional customer service and tailored solutions to customers with overdue…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.