jobs in Hawthorn West VIC
- Previous experience in the health-care industry and knowledge of the Medicare rebate system would be highly advantageous.
- Apply before: 28/02/2020.
- A current working with children check is mandatory for this position.
- Work type: Maximum Term - Full Time.
- Spotless is a great Australian success story.
Job Description: Essential Job Functions TBD Basic Qualifications TBD Other Qualifications TBD Work Environment…
- Personal skills including respect, patience, understanding and kindness to the children and their parents attending the playgroup.
The Plant Society PTY LTD
- Based at our Fairfield Atelier you will work closely with our team to design and curate a range of urban projects.
- The Plant Society PTY LTD.
$30 - $35 an hour
- Manage risk assessment of outstanding debt (review ageing, credit limits, risk profiles).
- This opportunity is a 12 month contract with potential for extension…
- Verification of unrestricted work rights in Australia, e.g. citizenship, passport or birth certificate.
- Certified copies of qualifications and transcripts.
- Your duties and responsibilities will include:
- Providing Administration assistance for cases including raising applications, scanning, receipting and processing…
$69,233 a year
- (Psychometric Assessment, Medical, CrimCheck and provide us with a current Working with Children Id Card - Employee).
- Ongoing Full Time - 38 hours per week.
- Trade related or engineering qualifications or experience, specifically in the area of Mechanical or Electrical.
- "The World's Greatest Service Organisation!".
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.