jobs in Hazelmere WA
- General administrative duties (scanning, photocopying, filing etc;).
- An exciting opportunity has become available for a Team Administration Assistant to join a…
$75,000 a year
- Opportunity to work for a globally recognised firm as an experienced Personal Assistant on a permanent basis!
- You will be responsible for:
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Previous experience in a mechanical product range is advantageous, as is strong experience using a CRM software package to manage and process sales orders.
- Seeking a highly organised Personal Assistant for a 6-month fixed term contract to support three partners.
- Previous experience working as a Personal Assistant…
- Your duties will not be limited to laundry, cleaning and maintaining the area as you may be required to assist in other departments including catering, bar and…
- You’ll be supported to reach your potential every day, combined with transparent promotion criteria, there is no limit to your career progression.
- Your new role will include working across different departments such as housekeeping, catering, bar, retail and grounds so this is an exciting opportunity for a…
- Mental health first aid certificate.
- Our client is a small not for profit that provides a range of community support services to the community.
- There are 2 roles open - available to mid - Senior DBA's with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Performance, security, & availability of databases.
- You will be required to work in a site retail position, which will include duties such as barista work, customer service and management of stock.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.