jobs in Heatley QLD
You refined by:
$38.13 an hour
- As the Assistant Finance Officer, your duties will include;
- Public Sector, Health, Townsville CBD, FT Flexible Hours.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- We are an Equal Opportunity employer and we encourage applications from woman and Indigenous people.
- Register or apply with us for ongoing access to a wide…
- Qualifications in Business Management/Health or Community Services at graduate or post-graduate level (or an equivalent combination of relevant qualifications…
- A negotiable 50 hour week will include but not be limited to the following duties:
- Work with the team onsite, determine values and plan for long and short term…
- Current First Aid certificate (including provide an emergency first aid response in an education and care setting).
- Experience caring for children of all ages.
$25 - $45 an hour
- Providing the very best care and support to clients in line with their personalised care plans.
- With community care, you will be responsible for helping improve…
$25 - $45 an hour
- We need self-motivated candidates possessing a Certificate 3 in Aged Care or equivalent and have demonstrated paid experience in aged or community care.
- Current Dangerous Goods (DG) Licence.
- Current MSIC Induction (or willingness to obtain).
- Current Townsville Port and NSS Induction (or willingness to obtain).
- Importantly, you’ll be available to work across the entire week (including weekends) and hold an unrestricted driver’s licence (sorry, but red and green…
Synaco Global Recruitment
$25.16 an hour
- Current Forklift License with experience is preferred.
- Our client is a well recognised brand located in Townsville.
- 38 hour week (7am to 3:30pm).
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.