jobs in Hectorville SA
You refined by:
Adelaide SA (undo)
- 0-3 year of retail experience.
- You recognize yourself when you enter one of our stores.
- Maintains an awareness of all product knowledge, and current or upcoming…
- All the training to get you started in retail (And then some if you want it!).
- Have the ability to sell to customers and work towards achieving individual and…
- All the training to get you started in Fashion retail (And then some if you want it!).
- Have the ability to sell to customers and work towards achieving…
$55,315 - $59,503 a year
- This is a part-time position (minimum 25 hours per week) - successful applicants will work at least 5 hours per day, Monday to Friday.
$25.31 an hour
- Finally, prior experience in a fast paced, retail environment will be viewed favourably; however a positive attitude and hardworking spirit are an absolute must…
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality products within the Quick Service…
- Awareness of loss prevention, health & safety, visual merchandising as well as experience in a team environment or fashion retail is favourable but not…
- Every day will be different but your main responsibilities will include providing award winning customer service, providing styling and fashion advice to our…
- Staff parking, vehicle leasing plan, onsite health professional, access to the PepsiCo Extras program and endless career development opportunities with an…
- We are currently looking for an experienced Inventory & Stockroom Assistant to join us on a full-time basis in our brand new Rundle Mall store, Adelaide.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.