jobs in Huntfield Heights SA
You refined by:
- Paid study leave to obtain your Certificate III in Business qualification.
- This entry level opportunity is designed to give you on the job experience whilst…
$26.03 an hour
- Current Responsible Service of Alcohol (RSA) licence.
- The Food and Beverage attendant will be required to perform a range of duties as listed below:
- You will receive paid study time to study towards a (fully paid for) nationally recognised Certificate III in Business or similar.
- To be successful, you will:
$26.93 an hour
- First Aid Certificate or willingness to obtain (essential).
- Must have Working With Children Check OR Police Clearance & DCSI clearance or willingess to undergo…
$26 an hour
- Hold a current police check (3 months).
- Maxima is a community organisation supporting people in their pursuit of meaningful and fulfilling work and our…
- Note that if you haven't received a reply within 2 weeks please regard your application as being unsuccessful in this instance.
- Located in the Eastern Suburbs.
- A competitive salary and benefits are offered, including salary sacrifice options, discounts on health insurance and flexible working arrangements.
- Work towards a nationally recognised Certificate III or IV related to information technology.
- Get paid study leave to obtain a nationally recognised Certificate…
- Certificate IV in Library Studies, would be highly advantageous.
- Administration duties including data entry.
- You will be working in various locations minimum of…
- Qualifications in Landscaping, Horticulture or similar (desirable).
- Note that if you haven't received a reply within 2 weeks please regard your application as…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.