jobs in Huntfield Heights SA
You refined by:
Robert Walters (undo)
- Delivering a high level of customer service to customers including answering queries from internal business units.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in an Office Administration role.
- DCSI or National Police Clearance.
- Seeking an experienced administrator to join a fast-paced and…
- A degree qualification will be highly regarded however is not essential.
- Identifying which products and services best align with our customers around Super,…
- 2-3 Years minimum in an Administration function.
- We are currently seeking an experienced Administration Assistant for immediate start for short term temp…
- A relevant tertiary Degree within Accounting/Finance or similar.
- Deliver a high level of internal customer service answering financial based queries.
- Track the progress of requests and ensure timely communication with customers.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with customers.
- Working closely with the wider finance team - you will liaise with all external and internal customers to ensure the administration of credit management, in…
- Relevant tertiary qualification is desirable.
- Coordinate and document internal and external customer requirements.
- Identify sources of supply/demand variation.
- Apart from these responsibilities, they will also ensure all accounts related systems are maintained effectively.
- Furthermore, you will be responsible for:
- In this role you will be processing applications for loans provided from brokers around Australia.
- In this role you will be processing applications for loans…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.