jobs in Hurstbridge VIC
You refined by:
Page Personnel (undo)
- 2 years pick packing experience.
- Our client is based in the SE Suburbs of Melbourne and provide a range of communication products for marketing purposes.
- Our client operate in the education and testing industry, and do amazing work with international students.
- Gret your career started in Admin or IT.
- Minimum of 2 + years experience as a receptionist.
- Our client is a Manafacturing company based in the eastern suburbs of Melbourne who are rapidly growing and…
- Complete administration duties such as registering/filing/archiving of customer service related documentation.
- Duties will include but are not limited to:
$24 - $27 an hour
- Work closely with the qualified trades - tool assistant.
- Our Client is one of Melbourne's most respected fabricator and installers in the construction industry,…
- Experience is not necessary as all our employees receive the appropriate training prior to starting and continuous training on the job.
- One of Australia's largest transport companies, seeking 3 motivated store persons to join their crew.
- Based in Melbournes Northern Suburbs.
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
- Support Operations Team with daily admin duties.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Answer and direct incoming calls.
- Experience as a Receptionist or Administrator.
- Within this role your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Be a problem solver, be innovative and implement effective solutions.
- Join a business that values its employees, has a great family culture, in a position that would suit someone who has recently started their administration…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.