jobs in Hurstbridge VIC
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties including printing, filing & binding.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors and guiding to relevant meeting rooms.
$26 an hour
- Our client is a market leading Australian company in the retail industry.
- Assisting the payroll team with data entry duties.
- The ability to work in team.
$40 - $45 an hour
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- To apply, please click the appropriate link below or for a confidential discussion email Marc at email@example.com.
- Other ad hoc duties as per your Managers request.
- Liaise with customers via phone and e-mail.
- To apply online, please click on the appropriate link below.
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Accurate entry of payroll timesheets.
- As the face of the business, you will show a high level of care to all clients and colleagues.
- High-volume printing, filing and scanning.
$35 an hour
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager and sitting in a team of 4 people, your duties will include:
- Other administrative duties as requested by the Payroll Manager.
- This is a 2 month contract role that offers a diverse and exciting varied position.
- This is an initial 2 month contract that requires an individual that will…
- This is a varied role which would allow the successful candidate to be exposed to a range of business facets including finance administration, Human Resource…
$30 - $40 an hour
- Administrative duties: filling, set up new employee folder, hand out starter pack, collect police check and reimburse police check expense.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.