jobs in Hurstbridge VIC
You refined by:
West Melbourne VIC (undo)
$30 an hour
- You'll be the administration expert in this role, bringing your past experience of admin support with you to support the current team.
- What you need to do now.
$40.89 an hour
- It will require an all-rounder with proven experience in previous roles of the following duties:
- Ad hoc administrative duties as required.
- Electronic Assembler required to join leading manufacturing company based in the Western suburbs of Melbourne.
- What you'll need to succeed.
- Au and after applying for the role you can also call Narissa on 0490442229.
- Here at Hays we are looking for Civil All Rounders to start 6th Jan 2020 within the…
$55,000 a year
- You will be working in their contact centre team where you will be taking inbound calls from the public where you will be required to manage general enquires,…
$55,000 a year
- Ad-hoc duties as directed.
- Our client is an emerging and energetic wholesale importing and distributor of fine beverages across Australia.
$30 - $35 an hour
- See examples of duties below:
- Traffic management duties (stop/go sign).
- Adhoc duties e.g function set up.
- A trade qualification is desirable.
- Our client is seeking an experienced gardening maintenance member to join their team in the Western Suburbs.
- Proving services for mostly councils.
- Experience in a retail and or supermarket environment is highly desirable.
- Our mobile workforce community is over 2,000 strong across Australia and NZ and…
$27.10 an hour
- To be successful in this role you will hold a Certificate III in Horticulture and relevant experience in grounds, you will hold a white card, valid police check…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.