jobs in Hurstbridge VIC
You refined by:
West Melbourne VIC (undo)
$30 an hour
- This leading Not for Profit organisation has been in Victoria for over 90 years, continually working towards a brighter future within the local community.
$30 - $35 an hour
- See examples of duties below:
- Traffic management duties (stop/go sign).
- Adhoc duties e.g function set up.
- A trade qualification is desirable.
West Melbourne VIC
- Dunwood Recruitment are fast becoming the biggest labour hire company in Melbourne.
- With our growing number of reputable clients and excellent terms of…
$32.41 an hour
- As a customer service consultant, you will be conducting inbound/outbound calls to customers who may have purchased vehicles that need to be recalled due to…
- Our client is seeking an experienced gardening maintenance member to join their team in the Western Suburbs.
- Proving services for mostly councils.
- Maintenance Officer’s required to cover leave at 2x aged care facilities – 2nd December – 10th January.
- Our client is a leading provider of aged care across…
- All candidates will be subject to a police check and working with children's check.
- Contribute to your community with this existing job opportunity in local…
- You must have a full valid driver’s licence and a clean driving history (driving history check will be required).
- Ability to handle a high pressure environment.
- Leading manufacturer in the signage industry is in need of an assembler.
- Your new company is not only an industry leader, it is also the oldest and one of the…
- What you’ll need to succeed To be successful in this role you will hold a Certificate III in Horticulture or other relevant experience in grounds, you will hold…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.