jobs in Hurstbridge VIC
- Achieve business metrics through effective negotiations with current customers and retaining business.
- Reporting to the Regional Manager you will be responsible…
- Identify opportunities to expand revenue from current customers through understanding long-term strategic Business and People goals.
- What You Bring to Our Camp.
- Actively and effectively communicate with clients and internal teams on a daily basis, leverage all forms of communication and use relevant online tools.
- Completed tertiary qualifications in a business or related field such as management, sales and marketing, and/or industry specific qualifications desirable.
- Working closely with our Directors of the business, you will play a key role in assisting our partner agents to make sales of our-off-the plan apartments…
- You’re a committed and hungry sales professional who is both proactive and creative in your approach.
- Represent Bauer Media and its brand in the marketplace,…
- Maintain or exceed current revenue levels from assigned customer portfolio in accordance to KPI’s supplied.
- Build and maintain relationships with all key stake…
- Ensure that an effective customer contact program is implemented and managed so as to maximise sales growth & key customer relationships.
- People Management/Leadership – we care about our people and have a commitment to their development and growth.
- Management of the campaign reporting process.
$75,000 a year
- Your future employer is a reputable and innovative payment plan service provider.
- Utilise your communication skills as you conduct inbound enquiries to…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.