jobs in Hurstbridge VIC
You refined by:
Customer Service Officer (undo)
- Please submit your cover letter and resume (as one document) addressing the selection criteria.
- Your experience in similar, telephone based customer service/…
- GV Health provides a range of acute, mental health, aged and primary health and community support services across the Goulburn Valley Sub Region of the…
- YMCA requires that all applicants undergo satisfactory screening prior to commencement, including but not limited to: • a national criminal history check;• an…
- A dynamic organisation, BlueCross has been providing aged care services in residential care, home care and respite care to older people since 1993.
- To be considered for opportunities with Simplot Australia Pty Ltd we require that all applicants have the relevant full working rights for Australia.
- Positive, friendly, helpful and energetic work style.
- Current First Aid Certificate (Workplace Level 2).
- Officers is to deliver first class services to our…
- Update customers on orders, check stock and order availability.
- A highly reputable and well established organisation who operate through-out Australia and…
$27 - $28 an hour
- As part of the team, you will be responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, processing orders and associated tasks, coding orders, taking inbound…
$28 - $29 an hour
- Monday to Friday standard business hours - No late nights or weekends.
- As part of a customer service team you'll act as the first point of contact for customers…
$50,000 - $55,000 a year
- Providing support to the Sales team, your duties will include the following:
- Note: Successful candidates must hold Australian Citizenship or Permanent Residency…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.