jobs in Kincumber NSW
You refined by:
Kelly Services (undo)
- Excellent attention to detail - to check and review dates, postage and barcodes.
- Day or Afternoon shift available.
- MAIL SORTER | PRINTING INDUSTRY.
- MUST have LO/LF fork lift licence, more than 2 years.
- Mon - Thurs - 2:30pm to 10:30pm, Fri 12:30pm to 8:30pm.
- Great attitude and keen to get involved.
- Hold a current LF Forklift License with High Reach experience.
- If you believe that you are reliable, have a great work ethic, have the right attitude and meet…
- Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- If you meet the above requirements and should you be looking for a Cellar Hand | Forklift Operator job…
- Ability to pass a Police Background Check.
- Enthusiastic & Positive Attitude with proven reliability.
- Scissor Lift Operator/ Inventory Worker.
- Must have or willing to obtain a Working with Children Check.
- Kelly services is looking to engage with Multiple Events Coordinators for the Halloween Education…
- The successful candidate will be accountable under general direction to undertake a range of straightforward operational and administrative tasks and activities…
- Minimum 1 years call centre experience.
- This role will keep you busy attending to customer calls, processing orders, upselling products, telephone sales,…
- To pass a pre-employment medical check.
- If you meet the above requirements and should you be looking for a Production worker/ Forklift driver job in an ongoing…
- Trades qualification in Mechanical Fitting.
- Kelly Services is currently seeking for a experienced Maintenance Fitter to join a rapidly growing FMCG company…
Be the first to see new jobs in Kincumber NSW
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.