jobs in Kincumber NSW
You refined by:
Kelly Services (undo)
- Coordinate the brand's presentation at retail trade events, in conjunction with the Sales and Key Account Managers.
- Lead a dynamic creative team.
- We have a new opportunity for a motivated and experienced Electrical Maintenance Technician with a current unrestricted Australian electrical licence.
- Be able to pass a physical assessment with drug and alcohol test & a criminal check.
- $30+ an hour - Day Shift.
- MIN 12 months operating a LO forklift.
- Restricted electrical licence is desirable but not essential initially.
- A valid driver's licence.
- Their mission is to offer our customers and distributors the…
- A global professional services firm is seeking experienced and highly-driven sales professionals and account managers to grow & manage clients across several…
- Other sales support duties as required.
- If you are interested in this role and fit the above criteria, please click 'Apply'.
- Be energetic & willing to learn.
- To pass a pre-employment medical test (physical assessment and drug &alcohol check).
- Ongoing role - potential for permanent!
- Hold a current LF Forklift License with High Reach experience.
- If you believe that you are reliable, have a great work ethic, have the right attitude and meet…
- The E-Commerce Sales Manager will be joining the company's Net-Platform business unit to diversify the product range and transform the digital practice, making…
- Ability to analyse sales data and implement sales plans.
- Current Australian driving licence and ability to travel.
- Great brand and fantastic company culture.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.