jobs in Kincumber NSW
- This is an ideal opportunity for enthusiastic individuals that are detailed orientated, demonstrate capability and are self-motivated.
- A current NSW drivers licence is desirable.
- A current LF licence is essential, and our client is happy to provide training for those with limited forklift…
- Please APPLY NOW to provide your Expression of Interest to hear more about the current assignments we are offering.
- Submit your Expression of Interest today!
$27.50 an hour
- All applicants must have full Australian work rights and be willing to undertake a police and medical check before commencement.
- To be considered for these roles, please 'Apply Now' quoting REF 203361327and forward a copy of your most current resume.
- As a Pick Packer you will be:
- Current forklift licence and demonstrated experience.
- We are currently recruiting for a forklift drivers and production workers, to be based in the Ingleburn…
- You will help customers with their queries and assist in resolving those queries.
- Seeking vibrant Customer Service staff for various sporting events around the…
- Be able to successfully pass a national police check and medical.
- Minimum of a 4hr shift- Morning or Afternoon.
- Working for a well-known national company.
- Join the Programmed community and work for a company who values your safety and wellbeing.
- Our client is Australia's largest leading manufacturer of steel…
- Pre-employment processes include completing Programmed Skilled Workforce registration, pre-employment medical and criminal history checks, applying for Aviation…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.