jobs in Lane Cove North NSW
You refined by:
NSW Government (undo)
- Drivers licence and own transport an advantage as not all work locations are close to public transport and shift start/finish times at times do not align with…
- Provide office support by monitoring supplies, ordering and distributing stores and stationary and equipment maintenance.
- Temporary Part-Time up to 12 months.
- Processing retail sales including cash handling duties and other administrative tasks.
- Collaborating with internal teams such as ticketing services, volunteers,…
- Current resume / curriculum vitae (CV) (maximum 5 pages).
- No late applications will be accepted.
- Legal Aid NSW is the largest legal aid agency in Australia,…
- This is not a desk job – each day you will be interacting with customers on trains, buses and ferries, checking that customers have paid the correct fare,…
- ISS provides effective intensive and specialist casework services to children and young people in out-of-home care who have complex care needs.
- If you’re someone with good community spirit and a positive energy, we’d love to hear from you.
- As you’ll be working with children on our roads, willingness to…
- Working with us will give you a broad overview in areas such as public policy formulation, public administration and state administrative matters and an…
- We ensure young children get the best start in life by supporting and regulating the early childhood education and care sector.
- This is a child-related role.
- Candidates must submit a covering letter (maximum 2 pages) which includes an up-to-date resume (maximum 3 pages) which clearly details your skills and…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.