jobs in Lane Cove North NSW
- Support Program Director with administration and organising team activities.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Work with the team to define the acceptance criteria that must be met for each story.
- This market leading Digital Media organisation based in the North Shore…
- With a proven track record you will combine your strong numeracy, problem resolution and communication skills to complement your professional qualifications.
- They are taking the SaaS solution to market, and the sales team are already replicating the Success of the UK.
- $70 - 75,000 starting salary.
- Manage and support program and project reporting cycles and collate project data to produce relevant dashboards and insights.
- Please apply for more information.
- Perform health and availability check on firewall devices (Cisco, Checkpoint and Juniper etc.) using CLI commands.
$160,000 - $175,000 a year
- Our ASX listed client is seeking a Program Test Lead to drive a full end to end program test function for a whole of business transformation program.
- You’ll be working closely with both product and development teams within a challenging and heavily technical environment and will be encouraged to actively…
- The Analyst role reports directly into the Lead Data Architect as they embark on a 24 month program of work on an end-to-end technology transformation including…
- Professional skills, qualifications and experience.
- The Principal GRC Consultant role is for someone to lead governance, risk, and compliance related projects…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.