jobs in Lathlain WA
- Our client, an industry leading WA based organisation are seeking the skills and experience of a Data Analyst to join their team to carry out diagnostics on…
- Identify and evaluate key risks at contract formation and seek input from other functions as appropriate (e.g. technical, legal etc.).
$600 - $700 a day
- Contracts and risk management experience.
- Highly skilled Project Coordinator ideally with a HR background and experience in the mining industry required for an…
- Assist with the resolution of issues and level 1 and 2 desktop support as required.
- Extensive design, development, testing, deployment and configuration…
- If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Courtney Errichetti by clicking…
- Operation of computerised control systems and relevant communication devices.
- Diploma or Degree in Engineering, Computer Systems or other related field.
$65 an hour
- Key duties + skills required;
- Conduct and understand Failure Mode and Effects Analysis (FMEA) principles determine the failure modes and appropriate activities…
- Degree level qualification in Information Management or Information Technology or equivalent.
- If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding…
$100 an hour
- If you match the selection criteria and are interested in finding out more about the position, please forward your updated CV to Prasanna by clicking the "APPLY…
- Assist with any administrative duties that have been requested by the Audit Manager.
- In accordance with their audit plan conduct internal reviews.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.