jobs in Lewisham NSW
You refined by:
- I am on the hunt for 2 x UI/ UX Designer with good Front End Dev knowledge.
- This role is based in Sydney CBD, initially for a 6 month contract, working with a…
- With a proven track record you will combine your strong numeracy, problem resolution and communication skills to complement your professional qualifications.
- Support Program Director with administration and organising team activities.
- Competency in Microsoft applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
- Minimum of 5 years experience in a Software Development or Testing environment including experience with current software testing methodologies functional…
- The Analyst role reports directly into the Lead Data Architect as they embark on a 24 month program of work on an end-to-end technology transformation including…
- To work with the sales and business development team to help covert and present to potential clients.
- Although there is no sales KPI's and target, you will need…
$200,000 a year
- If you are interested in the role, please apply today or contact Adam Bradley at Talenza’.
- EPMO Lead – Leading Financial Services Organisation.
- They care about the staff and in return the staff care about them- They offer Flexible working, and work life balance, burnt outs don’t help anyone!
- Assist with the sales and business development activities that includes sales pipeline analysis, proposal writing, client presentations.
- You will be put through an intensive training course in London/California/Singapore and then be bought back to Sydney for sales training.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.