jobs in Little River VIC
You refined by:
Werribee VIC (undo)
Western Legal & Conveyancing
- We require a qualified conveyancer to do work, as required, on Conveyancing files.
- ABN required and hourly rate paid.
- Experience with PEXA is essential.
$28.37 - $45.39 an hour
- Guardian Network is a leading In-home care provider in Victoria and Tasmania.
- Assisting with personal care including showering, dressing etc.
- A full drivers licence and reliable vehicle.
- Our client is seeking a casual car detailer to join their team on weekends.
$60,000 a year
- A love of everything street wear, urban culture & retail.
- Strong Management experience in a fast paced environment (fashion, footwear, hospitality or similar).
Therapure Massage Therapy
- Now hiring at 142A Heaths Rd, Werribee.
$55,000 a year
- What's On Offer - $55,000 salary plus super plus a company vehicle supplied and maintained plus an uncapped commission structure & bonuses a care free life…
- Up to date first aid, CPR, asthma and anaphylaxis qualifications.
- A qualification in Early Childhood Education (Cert III, Diploma, Bachelor of Early Childhood…
- We deliver a portfolio of courses like Community Services, Aged care, Disability, Education Support, and Childcare.
- Ability to close sales in a timely manner.
- At Estia Health, we’re proud that each of our aged care homes uniquely represent the residents who choose us, the community that surrounds us and the people we…
- With over 440 stores in Australia and more than 18,500 employees, we are an iconic Australian brand, delivering quality products within the Quick Service…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.