jobs in Loganlea QLD
$60,000 - $70,000 a year
- Interviews will be held asap and applications will be reviewed as they come in.
- On-the-job training will be provided and there is opportunity to grow within the…
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Our client is seeking an experienced Accounts Payable Officer to perform full Accounts Payable functions and coordinate related activities within Australia and…
- Compiling summaries of earnings, taxes, deductions, leave, disability, and non-taxable wages and reporting on this.
- 3 + years Payroll experience.
- Our client is looking for a contract Accounts Receivable Officer to join their team.
- Generating invoices and account statements.
- Qualified psychologists, registered or mental health nurses must have current, unrestricted registration with the Australian Health Practitioners Registration…
- To be considered for this role you will hold tertiary qualifications in a relevant field i.e. business or hospitality.
- You will hold tertiary qualifications in a related field i.e. business, hospitality, tourism supplemented with demonstrable experience within strategy…
- You will use your strong aged care skills to work with other allied health care professionals and use your relationship and problem-solving skills to build…
- A Bachelor of Psychology or Social Work, and current registration with either AASW (ACCREDITED MENTAL HEALTH SOCIAL WORKER) or AHPRA is essential.
$130,000 a year
- Communicate risk assessment findings to both technical and non-technical audiences, including Information Systems & Technology business partners and project…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.