jobs in Lower Plenty VIC
$28 - $30 an hour
- You will be working closely with Health professionals and Medical professionals providing support on a key business project.
- You will be responsible for:
- Complying with the school's Child Safe Policy, Code of Conduct and procedures relating to Child Safety.
- Implement Personailsed Learning Plans (ILPs).
$30 - $45 an hour
- Able to pass a Police Check.
- Updating and maintaining relevant systems and databases to ensure accuracy when records are moved.
- The successful applicant will be subject to a Working with Children Check and a National Police Record Check.
- Applications are invited from suitably experienced…
- Applicants must have the ability and willingness to perform basic labouring in addition to Ticketed duties.
- We are currently seeking multiple different ticketed…
- The successful applicant is required to hold a current Working with Children Check (Employee).
- Attend designated staff meetings, Program Support Group meetings,…
$500 - $650 a day
- Business Analyst – Wealth Management - Junior to Mid-level.
- Key components of the role:
- During the extend of the contract you’ll be working with a Melbourne…
- Tasks may vary from site to site, but range from general site cleans, assisting with unloading and loading deliveries, jackhammering etc.
- Applications must have a Working with Children's Check and a National Police Record Check before commencing employment.
- 17 January 2020 at 4:00pm.
- St Matthew's Primary School is committed to creating an environment where safety, wellbeing and participation of all children within our care is paramount.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.