jobs in Lower Plenty VIC
- Our client operate in the education and testing industry, and do amazing work with international students.
- Gret your career started in Admin or IT.
- 2 years pick packing experience.
- Our client is based in the SE Suburbs of Melbourne and provide a range of communication products for marketing purposes.
Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
- Support Operations Team with daily admin duties.
- Ad hoc duties as required.
- Answer and direct incoming calls.
- Experience as a Receptionist or Administrator.
$24 - $27 an hour
- Work closely with the qualified trades - tool assistant.
- Our Client is one of Melbourne's most respected fabricator and installers in the construction industry,…
- Join a business that values its employees, has a great family culture, in a position that would suit someone who has recently started their administration…
- Respond to a high volume of incoming calls (300+ per day), directing them to the appropriate internal contacts.
- Previous experience in a receptionist position.
$30 - $31 an hour
- Minimum of 3 years Team/Personal assistant experience.
- Due to growth their project team is seeking a Personal Assistant to come on board and assist them with…
- Phone handling and greeting clients at reception.
- Coordinate incoming and outgoing mail and couriers.
- Has a global network across the world with over 50 offices…
- Within this role your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Be a problem solver, be innovative and implement effective solutions.
- Experience is not necessary as all our employees receive the appropriate training prior to starting and continuous training on the job.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.