jobs in Lower Plenty VIC
- Other ad-hoc administrative duties including printing, filing & binding.
- Meeting and greeting clients and visitors and guiding to relevant meeting rooms.
$26 an hour
- Our client is a market leading Australian company in the retail industry.
- Assisting the payroll team with data entry duties.
- The ability to work in team.
$40 - $45 an hour
- Other ad-hoc duties as required.
- To apply, please click the appropriate link below or for a confidential discussion email Marc at firstname.lastname@example.org.
$27 - $30 an hour
- Our client is a leading retail business.
- With a dynamic and respected leadership team, the group has an ambitious growth plan that will see it further cement…
- Reporting to the Financial Controller, you will be responsible for but not limited to the following duties:
- Accurate entry of payroll timesheets.
- This is a 2 month contract role that offers a diverse and exciting varied position.
- This is an initial 2 month contract that requires an individual that will…
- As the face of the business, you will show a high level of care to all clients and colleagues.
- High-volume printing, filing and scanning.
$35 an hour
- Reporting to the Payroll Manager and sitting in a team of 4 people, your duties will include:
- Other administrative duties as requested by the Payroll Manager.
$30 - $40 an hour
- Administrative duties: filling, set up new employee folder, hand out starter pack, collect police check and reimburse police check expense.
$50 - $55 an hour
- The duties of the role will include, but not be limited to the following.
- Ideally you will be CA or CPA qualified or close to completion and have excellent…
We have removed 6 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.