jobs in Lower Plenty VIC
You refined by:
Accounts Receivable Officer (undo)
- If you like wild growth and working with happy, enthusiastic over-achievers, you'll enjoy your career with us!
- At Reece, attitude is key!
- Added benefits - Including staff discounts, salary packaging, novated vehicle lease.
- With approximately 1000 employees, Eclipx Group helps consumers and…
$50,000 - $60,000 a year
- They are a leader in the retail sector and are rapidly growing!
- Reporting directly to the Accounts Receivable Team Leader your daily duties will include but not…
- You will be reporting into the Senior Accountant and will be responsible for the following duties:
- Reporting of aged debtor balance.
- What you'll get in return.
- Robert Walters has been engaged by this prestige brand to recruit an Accounts Receivable Officer in their Melbourne city head office.
$55,000 - $65,000 a year
- Raise Pick Lists / Invoices and credit notes in AX in accordance with procedures for all non EDI Customers.
- Contact customers for collection of overdue accounts…
$30 an hour
- Excellent opportunity for an experienced Accounts Receivable Officer to join a fast-growing retail organisation based in Melbourne's Inner Suburbs.
- Based in Melbourne’s outer northern suburbs, this role will see you undertake a broad range of accounts receivable tasks as well as some credit control duties.
Becks Wiggins Stokes Recruitment
- As the successful candidate will have a minimum of 5 years' experience in direct Accounts Receivable roles, ideally in equipment hire, manufacturing or related…
- The ideal candidate will have a notice period of 2 weeks or less.
- Intrinsic qualities will be equally highly values such as team work and collaboration with an…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.