jobs in Lower Plenty VIC
You refined by:
Customer Service Officer (undo)
- Teller duties including general enquiries, account opening/closing, deposits, withdrawals.
- We are a true alternative to the major banks with a full suite of…
City of Stonnington
$65,736 a year
- As a Stonnington employee, you'll be rewarded with the opportunity to participate in our award nominated Wellbeing program and grow in your skills and knowledge…
- GV Health provides a range of acute, mental health, aged and primary health and community support services across the Goulburn Valley Sub Region of the…
- Please submit your cover letter and resume (as one document) addressing the selection criteria.
- Your experience in similar, telephone based customer service/…
- Positive, friendly, helpful and energetic work style.
- Current First Aid Certificate (Workplace Level 2).
- Officers is to deliver first class services to our…
Life Education Victoria
- Accurately maintain all databases with most current up to date stakeholder information.
- When applying please include a cover letter and your current CV.
$40,000 - $45,000 a year
- Previous experience working in an industrial/retail hardware business is necessary.
- This role will be supporting customers and field sales staff with product,…
$25 - $30 an hour
- Providing customers with a wide range of information,.
- In this role your main responsibilities and duties will include;
- Customer service duties - Front counter.
$27 an hour
- Your key purpose will be meeting or exceeding their expectations for Customer Service with accurate and appropriate responses.
- Great location, based in CBD.
Dynamic Staffing Solutions
North Melbourne VIC
- Are you an Office All Rounder from the building industry that comes from either installation, manufacturing, showroom or office?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.