jobs in Lower Plenty VIC
You refined by:
Customer Service Representative (undo)
- Use telephones to reach out to customers and verify account information.
- Greet customers warmly and ascertain problem or reason for calling.
- Exceptional communication skills and the ability to build strong relationships with customers and stakeholders.
- Your typical day will involve:
- We have so much more in store for 2020!
- With over 60,000 SKUs in our product range, and a customer base in the thousands, this is a crucial role delivering…
- Engaged, passionate and dedicated, our team’s deliver the outstanding service that makes sure our customers keep coming back.
- Experience in the building materials or a related industry will be advantageous.
- The role includes customer service, daily operations at the selection centre,…
$70,000 a year
- The client has a range of different products which service a multitude of industries, so no two days are the same.
- Working effectively within a team.
- Not only will you be able to answer incoming enquiries you will have the confidence to identify new areas of opportunity for sales and convert these.
$55,000 a year
- Engaging with customers to provide solutions to their car loans & insurance queries.
- Assisting our customers to meet their vehicle finance needs.
$55,000 a year
- As an empathetic, customer service superstar, you will be answering fielding incoming inquiries and questions from customers, troubleshooting problems and…
$55,000 - $60,000 a year
- Must have experience dealing with enquiries in relation to consumer products (e.g. retail / FMCG).
- You will have easy access to public transport on your…
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.