jobs in Lower Plenty VIC
You refined by:
Customer Service Representative (undo)
- Customer Service experience in the building/construction industry (or related - manufacture/supply-chain).
- Opportunity to work for an industry leader.
- Your key duties will include:
- Assisting customers with their enquiries via phone and email.
- Managing and processing sales orders utilising SAP.
- An outgoing, bright and vibrant personality where you are comfortable engaging with our customers both internal and external.
- To be considered, you'll have:
$45,000 - $60,000 a year
- The current role involves addressing consumers, qualifying and installing a device on the energy meter under the VEU program.
- Do you want to do something NEW?*.
$31.19 an hour
- Your role will require you to liaise with customers and other teams, ensure account profile information is up-to-date, resolve disputes and respond to basic…
St Kilda VIC
- Keeping the retail space clean.
- Must be proficient in normal computer duties (training will be provided on the booking system).
- Job Types: Full-time, Casual.
DNA Recruitment Solutions Pty Ltd
$25 - $35 an hour
- We work in the industries that we know best and partner with businesses to deliver the finest and most qualified candidates.
- Call center: 1 year (Preferred).
- Experience working with a national retailer is deseriable.
- Working as a direct contact point for internal sales with one of the companies key clients.
- Communicate clearly with internal Stramit branches and also external customers.
- Efficient and accurate data entry skills.
- In this role you will:
$25 - $29 an hour
- Liaising with the sales team.
- Ability to work effectively with key stakeholders - both internally and externally.
- $28.90 p/h + Super.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.