jobs in Lower Plenty VIC
- Experience in customer service/contact centre environment answering phone calls.
- Support the sales team with building a strong and trusting relationship with…
- Answering calls from personal or corporate and business customers about a range of enquiries from simple to more complex.
- Full time hours: 10am-6pm.
$55,000 a year
- As an empathetic, customer service superstar, you will be answering fielding incoming inquiries and questions from customers, troubleshooting problems and…
- The main purpose of the role is to assist customers during periods of emotional hardship assisting with there enquires within policy guidelines.
$45,000 - $60,000 a year
- The current role involves addressing consumers, qualifying and installing a device on the energy meter.
- Well then you need to check out the opportunities we…
$28 - $29 an hour
- Answering incoming calls and answering queries regarding pricing, products and deliveries.
- Have the ability to build relationships with customers and key…
$50,000 - $58,000 a year
- You will be answering a high number of inbound calls, with a focus on following process and guidelines in accordance to the Department of Justice and Regulation…
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications.
- Please note only candidates that meet our client’s selection criteria will be contacted.
Hassett People Solutions
- Due to continued growth, they require an energetic and personable individual to join their customer service/sales team.
- 2+ years experience in a similar role;
We have removed 21 job postings very similar to those already shown. To see these additional results, you may repeat your search with the omitted job postings included.
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.