Melbourne Northern Suburbs VIC
- Ability to assist with any month end duties/ reporting.
- Any ad hoc accounts duties as required.
- Lastly, an enthusiastic attitude and ability to hit the ground…
$55,000 a year
- Answering queries from internal/ external stakeholders.
- Accurately matching invoices to PO's and data entry to accounting system.
- Ad hoc tasks as required.
Melbourne City Centre VIC
- Our client is a well-known Australian fashion brand.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of 18 months experience in a similar accounts receivable role.
Melbourne Western Suburbs VIC
- Our client is an Australian IT retail company based in sunshine with an enthusiastic culture and attractive salary.
- Any other duties as required.
- Daily banking and receipting duties for all transactions.
- Additional ad-hoc duties as required by Senior Management.
- Sending remittance advice to customers.
- The most exciting aspect of this role is that our client is looking for an Accounts Officer who wants to eventually progress into the more qualified side of…
- Our client is one of Australia's largest retail companies that has been in operation for almost 20 years, who are proud of their brand and believe in mentoring…
- However junior candidates who have completed a accounting degree with the ability to grasp new skills/processes quickly will be considered.
- Credit control and debt collection duties.
- 3 month temporary opportunity with option for permanency.
- Our client is a leading manufacturer in the Eastern suburbs…
$60,000 a year
- Full-time, 6 months temporary position.
- Our client is a medium sized organization in the construction industry.
- Process payroll for 50 employees.
Be the first to see new jobs in Macleod VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.