- A bubbly, positive and energetic person would suit this position and someone who values integrity and confidentiality.
- 3+ years experience in administration.
- Other ad hoc duties as requested.
- Assist the Assistant Accountant with preparation of the monthly BAS return.
- Opportunity for internal career progression.
- Our client is recognised as one of Australia's best health and aged care providers and one who pride themselves on delivering a high-quality customer service…
- The most exciting aspect of this role is that our client is looking for an Accounts Officer who wants to eventually progress into the more qualified side of…
- As the Personal PA, you will be required to carry out the following duties:
- There are various duties to perform and so, this would be perfect for someone who…
- One of Melbourne's most respected Construction companies, due to major project wins there is a vacancy for a full time general labourer.
- ESS, Aged Units, outstanding legal issues, maturing or expired Capital Loan facilities for appropriate.
- To complete Annual SME Credit Review program and provide…
- Respond to incoming calls, directing them to the appropriate internal contacts;
- The successful candidate will be an energetic and motivated individual with a…
- Working at Heights - current within the last 2 years.
- Minimum 2 years experience rigging- Steel Erection experience.
- High Risk Work Licence - RI, RA, WP.
- Responsible for supporting all day to day ad hoc duties.
- Collecting scanning and electronic filing of documents.
- Responding to business phone calls and emails.
Be the first to see new jobs in Maidstone VIC
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.