jobs in Manly Wharf NSW
$55,000 - $58,000 a year
- Currently Studying, recent graduate, or hold a degree qualification;
- Be the first point of contact for phone and email based enquiries for customers.
- Ideally holds a degree within related field.
- If you meet the selected criteria, please click on the ‘APPLY’ button or contact Bat-Elle Kaplan via bat-elle…
$60,000 - $65,000 a year
- As an inbound sales consultant, you will retain and increase loyalty of customers through both reactive/ proactive methods that identify the root cause of…
$55,000 - $63,000 a year
- In this role you will be responsible for obtaining important information from clients/customers which is necessary for the assessment of risk.
$68,000 a year
- Maintenance of current advisers agencies on all databases, ie.
- The Adviser Administration & Commissions Consultant role is responsible for delivering market…
$90,000 - $100,000 a year
- To provide feedback and/or training to various departments to ensure customer’s feedback is considered by the relevant department and to minimize any negative…
- If you meet the criteria and would love the opportunity to become part of the team please click on the 'APPLY' button or contact Bat-Elle Kaplan on bat-elle…
- Confidently make inbound/outbound calls where you will understand the needs of our clients' customers and recommend the relevant products.
$900 a week
- Program of work is expected to run for a further 2 years...
- This is a large program with funding approved and a clear road map in place.
$72,000 a year
- Plan strategy to achieve sales targets, including individual plan for generating required levels of business.
- Experience working in a sales and customer service…
Overall, how relevant are these jobs?
Get new jobs for this search by email
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.