jobs in Mcdowall QLD
You refined by:
Payroll Officer (undo)
$30 an hour
- Attending to payroll related queries.
- We are seeking a candidate with strong payroll experience who is capable and can work in a fast-paced environment…
- Successful applicants will be required to complete a police check.
- To be eligible for this position you must have an appropriate visa to work in Australia/New…
$65,000 a year
- To apply, click the link and upload your current resume in Microsoft Word format only (.doc or .docx).
- Out national client is seeking a Payroll Officer to…
$32 an hour
- The key duties will include:
- Assisting with answering general payroll queries.
- Accurate and timely data entry of weekly timesheets.
$80,000 - $85,000 a year
- You will be working with a successful and well-established international brand, operating a large number of locations across Australia, Asia and Europe.
$33 an hour
- Immediate Start|CBD Location|$33 Per Hour.
- Page Personnel is currently recruiting for a leading organisation having won multiple awards for innovation,…
- Public holiday processing, leave entry and termination payments.
- 12-month fixed term contract available in the CBD.
- Weekly and month end journals.
- Part time 3 days per week.
- Stellar are seeking an experienced Payroll Officer with good tenure to work with one of the largest companies in Australia.
- Our client is looking for a Payroll Officer to join their team.
- Ensuring all payroll transactions are processed efficiently.
- 3 + years Payroll experience.
u&u Recruitment Partners
Brisbane Central Business District QLD
$75,000 - $80,000 a year
- Minimum three years’ experience in a similar role;
- Maintaining employee records and updating all data related to the payroll function;
Be the first to see new jobs in Mcdowall QLD
By creating a job alert or receiving recommended jobs, you agree to our Terms. You can change your consent settings at any time by unsubscribing or as detailed in our terms.